Hier sind technische Talks zu finden, soziale sind hier.
- Antipatterns und Missverständnisse in der Softwareentwicklung: gute Erinnerung daran, welchen Themen man Aufmerksamkeit geben und welche Haltung man haben sollte. Schema eines Antipatterns in der Praxis: Problem → Lösungsidee → (gehackte) Lösung → Probleme der Umsetzung. Dann hoffentlich ein Lerneffekt/Ratschlag daraus. TODO …
Currently this is a list of tools and practices I fancy related to programming in bash. Naturally this list will change. In the end this should give beginners a nice overview and serve as my personal reference list as it reflects my current personal opinion.
Remember: I am not telling …
You have the problem that you want to check if a value is in an array in Bash. Well, then you have more than one problem, or in other words: the fun begins. :)
The following is partly a script that can be executed and partly a post. Probably I should …
A quick list of stackoverflow questions with very interesting answers (will be updated in irregular intervals):
- [2016-12-07]“Hidden” features of Python. There are a lot more posts like this, or: I am so meta, even this acronym.
- [2016-04-21]Is floating point math broken?
A quick list of useful tools for your open-source project. All of them (besides uberspace) are free for public projects. I'll try to keep the list updated.
- chat: https://gitter.im/
- management: https://taiga.io/
- ci: https://travis-ci.org/
- browser-tests: https://saucelabs.com/
- hosting: https://uberspace.de
- git: https://github …
Recently I timed the earley parser included in NTLK. The results are quite
surprising. This might have to do with the various ways to measure time:
datetime are solutions that are
used all over the web.
This article is about parsing and measuring time. In the end …
Let us run and record arbitrary GUI programs via xvfb-run (which itself is
a script to run stuff in Xvfb)! I am going to record the session via
and will take a screenshot with
xwd each second. But first things first.
Xvfb is virtual display server -- implementing the X11 …